Tuesday 31 January 2017

My Top 5 January Favourites!

I am always on the look out for new beauty products! So I wanted to share with you my top 5 favourites from this month! Obviously I know everyone is different and what works for me may not work for you but I like to find what the best ones are, not just for myself, but so I can share them with all of you. So in no particular order…

1. Eve Lom Facial Cleanser

I have just recently written a blog post on this, as I loved it so much! But this is just incredible and an excellent alternative to face wipes leaving your skin super soft! Check out my last blog post to read more :) 


2. Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara

I have been looking for a good mascara for a while now and this was highly rated in the YouTube and blogging world so I thought I'd give it a try and see what it was like. After eventually getting hold it… (it always seemed to be out of stock!) I really like it! No wonder it sells out quickly! It doesn't smudge as the day goes on and is really black and applies nicely not making my lashes look like spiders legs, it gives my lashes more volume and length! I can highly recommend this and I will definitely be purchasing it again if I can get hold of it! 


3. The Balm Cosmetics - Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer

This seemed to be a favourite amongst other beauty bloggers and YouTuber's so I wanted to see what the hype was all about! I now know why it was so hyped, it is just amazing, if you are looking for a highlighter then look no further! This is so pigmented and glides on the skin beautifully.  I use my Laura Mercier fan brush to beam up my cheek bones, Cupid's bow, brow bones, tip of my nose and the inner corners of my eyes. Definitely holds a secure place in my make up bag!


4. Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Foundation 

I always find it really difficult to find myself a good coverage foundation with having a birthmark on the left side of my face, but I heard that this foundation was really good for full coverage. It is hard to get hold of as they are only in certain stores so I had to buy it online, but I found a website which you type in what shade foundation you are in other brands and it matches you with the right one! Which was a perfect find as I had no idea what shade to get and with it being £37 a bottle I wanted it to be right. The website was https://findation.com/. They matched me up with ‘Ivory Medium’, which was spot-on and went well with my skin tone! This foundation is worth every single penny, it is probably the best full coverage liquid foundation I’ve got now, it goes on really nicely and doesn’t look cakey on my skin! I managed to get it online from John Lewis but they sell it in Harrods too. I will write another blog post about this soon and probably do a YouTube tutorial as its that good it deserves more attention! So keep a look out.


5. Zoeva Rose Gold Eye Set Volume 2

This year I said to myself I wanted to get better at doing my eye make up. So with that I decided to get myself a set of Zoeva brushes after Christmas. A make up artist said to me a few months ago to apply good eye make up you need a set of decent brushes to help, these brushes definitely proved that. I loved the fact that these were rose gold and looked very pretty too, There are 12 brushes to buff in under-eye concealer; shade and shape the lids; smudge your eyeliner; and blend colour into the smallest creases of the eye – as well as being able to create a gorgeous cat’s eye flick, and take your brows to the next level. I bought these from Cult Beauty and they are very helpful as it lets you know on the product information which brush does what. If you want to invest in a good set of brushes I would highly recommend these!

http://bit.ly/2kdPbtW


What were your January favourites? Leave me a comment and let me know J


No comments:

Post a Comment