Tuesday 10 May 2016

I-Bronze Rio Bronzer by New CID Cosmetics

Bronzers for me are one of the main items I use for my daily make up. I prefer to use a bronzer rather than a blusher because I think I'm naturally quite pale and I like to add a bit of colour to my face.
The bronzer first of all comes in its own individual cardboard packaging. It's then placed inside a high-tec sturdy flip lid container, which even comes with its own compact mirror on the inside of the lid. 
I came across this product as it was highly rated on www.lookfantastic.com.
I couldnt help but notice just how gorgeous the bronzer is, with its baked look and marbled swirl effect as soon as you open it up, I just love anything that's girly and pretty so I had to buy it!
The swirly, chocolately, pinky gorgeousness creates the most naturally crafted shadow into the cheek bones with a hint of shimmer. 
Finally a product that gives you a sun kissed look without that orangey tone!
Priced at £24.00 you definitely get what you pay for and I would buy this product again.   


No comments:

Post a Comment