Sunday 11 June 2017

I've been Spruced... Again!

If you read my last blog post about Spruce Moose you will of seen what spruce moose was all about, but if you didn’t I will just quickly recap. Spruce Moose is a salon in Harrogate, which is the UK’s first unisex membership beauty salon to be opened. They offer a huge selection of brow, nail, waxing, tanning and massage services all available with or without appointments. The monthly membership is £9.99 a month and that gets you 40% off all treatments, they also offer an express range so you can be in and out within 30 minutes, so if your always having beauty treatments this will work out well for you because it will cost you a lot less than high-street prices. You don’t have to be a member either you can just turn up or book yourself in at any time but you will pay full price. So the key is to become a member to pop in at anytime and receive discounted treatments whenever you like.

After the amazing service I had from Spruce Moose at my last visit, I knew I would have to book in for a quick holiday spruce up with my up coming trip to Rome. (Which was amazing by the way!)

I opted for a gel manicure, pedicure and leg wax. I went to have my legs waxed first but unfortunately my leg hair was too short, the beauty therapist Katie said it would just break the hairs and not actually pull them out, so it would just give the same effect as shaving. It put me at ease, knowing they know what they are talking about and didn't just do the treatment knowing they were too short, she kindly asked if I would like an alternative treatment instead, but I just decided on my gel manicure and pedicure. (I have re-booked for my wanted leg wax now I’ve learnt to grow my leg hair a bit longer! Oops!)

The lovely Claire who is also a beauty therapist and the assistant manager then greeted me. She took me over to a rainbow of gelish colours to choose from for my manicure and pedicure. I opted for 'Wild Blossom’, which was like a tropical red; I thought it would go well with my trip to Italy! She was extremely thorough and a real perfectionist. She then took me over to the pedicure area where I got to sit in a massage chair with a state of the art foot spa while the treatment was happening, which was just pure luxury.
The salon on a whole is pure luxury actually, the decor and interior sets it apart from other salons as well as their impeccable service. They have really thought of everything in this salon to give the client the best possible experience and they really do deserve the recognition.

Give them a visit at www.sprucemoose.com and become a member today!



No comments:

Post a Comment